Have a Better Garden
Who's Joe? There's a "Joe" in every neighborhood. He's the guy that always has the biggest, earliest or tastiest Tomatoes, or the lushest flower beds.
We think that he has-
But the simple fact is that, besides reason #3, none of these things are true, and #3 can be fixed before you know it, and…
- A "Green Thumb"...
- More time than we do...
- Better soil than we do...
- Vast gardening knowledge...
That's why we have developed our "Basic Gardening- From the Ground Up" course. In just eight weeks, you can be on the path to having a great garden, just like Joe does. You will learn-
- A Green Thumb is nothing more than a basic knowledge of good gardening practices.
- Once a garden is established, it can be taken care of in 10-20 relaxing minutes a day.
- Everyone can be a great gardener, in just a few short lessons.
- What you must do to improve your soil
- How to have a lush garden- without turning a shovel of soil
- When to use pesticides and fertilizer, and when you shouldn't
- How to turn your kitchen and yard waste into fertilizer for your garden
- And much, much more
And the best part of this is that the course is 100% FREE!
Fill in the information below and we'll start the course immediately. Then, each Wednesday for eight weeks, we'll send you another lesson, it's that easy.
Also, once you sign up, you'll get our newsletters, website updates and more to keep you up to date with the latest gardening tips, customized for your area.